Wild Oaks Country Music Festival is designed to be a fun and safe environment for the whole community to enjoy. Please understand these rules and guidelines are set to achieve that goal.
We appreciate your cooperation
ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION REQUIRES VALID PHOTO ID: CA DRIVER’S LICENSE OR VALID CURRENT U.S. PASSPORT ONLY
Sorry, military ID, student ID, library cards and other photo ID will not be accepted
ALL ATTENDEES WILL BE SCANNED BY SECURITY WITH METAL DETECTORS
Items Not Allowed In Venue
- Clear see-through bag only
- NO bags, purses, backpacks, coolers
- Animals / Pets (Service Animals ONLY)
- Weapons – Guns, ammo, pocketknives, tasers, pepper spray, even with concealed carry permits
- Outside Food / Beverage
- Balloons / Balls / Inflatable Balls / Frisbees
- No divisive symbols, including, without limitation, Confederate flags and racially disparaging or other inappropriate imagery/public displays.
- Drones, Remote Control Vehicles or Toys
- Illegal Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- Fighting / Taunting / Threatening Remarks or Gestures
- Glass, Plastic or Metal Containers (Including reusable water bottles)
- Over Intoxication / Signs of Impairment Related to Excessive Alcohol Consumption
- Personal Vehicles (Bicycles, scooters, electric scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, segways, golf carts, self-balanced wheels, horses, etc. Personal mobility devices for ADA guests ONLY
- Promotional Items / Unauthorized Solicitations / Vendors (Including flyers, samples, giveaways)
- Sitting / Standing / Loitering in Designated Fire Lanes and Pedestrian Pathways
- Sling Shots
- SMOKING AND VAPING ARE NOT PERMITTED ON SITE
- Walkie Talkies
- Weapons (Guns, ammo, pocketknives, tasers, pepper spray, etc., including off-duty law enforcement or concealed carry permits)
- Any items deemed inappropriate by Festival Security
Wild Oaks CMF reserves the right to photograph, videotape, or film our visitors during the event, for self-promotional purposes. By entering the event, visitors consent to be photographed.
WILD OAKS CMF reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone not adhering to these stated guidelines and/or the right to remove individuals showing disruptive behavior at the event and/or with other guests.